“President Biden’s budget will help us explore new cosmic shores, continue to make strides in traveling to and working in space and on the Moon, increase the speed and safety of air travel with cutting-edge technologies, and help protect our planet and improve lives here on Earth.”
–Statement by NASA Administrator Bill Nelson regarding the release of the The President’s Budget for Fiscal Year 2024. Under this budget, NASA proposes to:
- Build on the successful Artemis I mission and pave the way for a long-term presence at the Moon.
- Further new scientific discovery in our solar system and beyond.
- Support a future in low-Earth orbit.
- Advance U.S. leadership in technology innovation in aviation and space.
- Engage diverse learners in NASA’s mission to create our nation’s next generation of scientists, engineers, and explorers – the Artemis Generation.